Sunday 10 February 2008

What is he going on about?

Not much has been happening really. Had a quite quiet few days, worked, saw friends, eat, slept, the norm. And it's been good to not have something or other 'going on' for a change.

Just as an aside what is the Arch Bish going on about?? It seems more and more unlikely that I will stay in the Church of England with every day that passes!!

Anyway, this year has been so crazy what with the car crashes then the vandilism to the courtsey car and then my bank account being frauded. No doubt somethings waiting for me round the corner..and it's not chocolate thats for sure.

Today is Sunday and I'm working which is ok I guess. I'd rather be out enjoying the sunshine though!

Also Sundays are always a little difficult when I'm working cause it was a Sunday that my Mum died and I was in work so I always feel a little catapulted into that moment, especially with the weather being how it is today, nice but cold just as it was when she died. But the Lord is good and He is helping me get through it. And He is reminding me of what He said at the time 'Let it be, there will be an answer, just let it be.'

And last night my friend and I watched Save the last dance 2 on the tv and in it there is a black bloke called Miles...and I was like 'NO WAY!' Cause I love the name Miles and I would really like my husband to be black! So I think I may have to buy that dvd now just to remind me that there maybe a black man out there whose name is Miles!

So anyway I had better get on and start work, and hopefully it will pass quickly and I can get round to going to Cathedral praise this evening!



No comments: