Monday 18 February 2008

Incredible

Blusk UK were incredible. I mean seriously they were so good and I was so proud of my friend. I even cried a little. So pleased.

Interview tomorrow, sooooooo nervous. But also I have so much to think through before I go and I can't bring myself to make any decsions. Really doing my head in.

It's my week off this week which is good and I'm glad cause it means I get to sleep till whatever time I like. And I was in desperate need of that happening.

Need to start getting ready for this conference in Southampton as well. It has been agreed that I am driving, but we still need to sort out the fine details.

So I'm going home to have a little potter about, do some washing...oh and I MUST sort out where home group is tonight cause there is much confusion!

No comments: