Monday 11 February 2008

Sugar and sweetness

Well this lent business about having no sugar in tea and coffee is really interesting cause I have found that I can drink tea if it's very milky but not I cannot drink coffee without sugar at all!
I mean it's just minging. How people do it I will never know. It's soo bitter. And I am not a bitter girl. I love my sweetness. (Taste that is not me!) So I will not be drinking any more coffee for the rest of lent but it's a small sacrifice compared to the one that Jesus made for me so I'll be fine.

Went to the Cathedral last night and that place really messes with my head because I love it so much but I sit there and I see all the unused potential and it winds me up. It really does my head in cause I can see how good it could be and it just is not.

When we got home from the Cathedral we settled down to watch Lost and now that is doing my head in too. I mean what in the world is going on? And why do they never give you an answers? And why do I keep watching it?

Work again today and then I'm off for two days and I've got people round on tomorrow night for a meal...ahhhh I'm scared, haven't cooked for loads of people for absolutely ages!

Home group tonight but I can't remember where we said it was going to be...how rubbish a leader am I? No doubt God will make it a really good evening and I'll fall into bed afterwards more in love with Him than I was before the night! God is good all the time, All the time God is good. (Johan Shep.)

No comments: