Thursday 14 February 2008

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day today! And seeing as I don't have a "Valentine" as such (much to my dismay, I hasten to add!) I sat this morning and read about how much God loves me.

Found Zephaniah 3:17 and though about 'He will quiet you with His love' And you know what...He does! sometimes when I'm worshipping (as in singing worshipping) I suddenly feel like I should just be still and not sing for awhile. And I love those times cause I feel like I'm worshipping just by being me in His presence. And don't get me wrong I love singing I think it is such a good way to express how I feel and what I mean and I normally have amazing times with Jesus when I'm singing. But the quiet times in worship are so refreshing as well.

So no doubt when I get home the post mat will be empty (get the violins out!) but I'm ok cause I have the greatest love that anyone could wish for when and where I want it.

Whats that I hear in my inner being....God is good all the time, all the time, God is good. (if when you feel like he isn't!)

Happy St. Valentines day everyone, may you experience a little, no a lot of God's amazing love for you xxx

No comments: