Friday 8 February 2008

Morning Blog

Thought I'd write a morning blog today. Isn't weird how the enemy is soooo predictible? The very thing I though he was going to do, he did! And in exactly the way I said he would! Very strange but at least I was kind of prepared for it.

So I have been to the bank and sorted everything out as much as I can but I still will not have any money for up to a month....ouch! How I'm ever going to get to Southampton for the conference I will never know, but The Lord does and He'll sort it out, no doubt.

Rest of the day as follows-

Go home (i'm at the Library)
Read an application form (thats breaking news for most of you!)
Wash up
Hang clothes out
Ring Vicar
Think about application form and make notes.
Have tea
Go and Babysit
Bed

Wow what an exciting life.....well it will be soon ;)

1 comment:

thekate said...

Hey Vicky! Kate here, from ye olde Capernwray days. Just wanted to say thanks for the blog link and that I will definitely be stopping by from time to time to catch up on what Jesus is teaching you, taking you through... and to read about pudding Thursdays, because frankly that is the best idea I've heard in a long time.
Blessings. Your faith encouraged me today.