Tuesday 12 February 2008

His Love Endures Forever

Beautiful morning, this morning! Got up earlier to plan what I'm going to cook tonight and to finish off my application form which is proving harder than I thought it would. Just taken a walk out and it is so gorgeous. I love it when it's cold and sunny cause it always reminds me of the day I became a Christian. And when the sun does break through the coldness it always reminds me of the first time I felt that God loves me.

Just having a little bit of a break from everything to write this and then back to planning and finishing off my application form.

Seen quite a few people I haven't seen for ages this week and it has been really good, and also I heard from some friends over broad which was good but made me realise how much I miss them.

On the whole I feel good and excited and happy and lovely....I love days like this. Thank you Lord, you rock forever x

1 comment:

AnnaP said...

Vickster!
A bit late on the blogging scene, my friend....but welcome all the same!
Made me smile to read your news. Some things never change....and you are one such.
Ax