Wednesday 1 October 2008

Interesting!

Hey there,

So work is boring me to tears and I don't know what to do about it. Dad is fine. Don't know how sisters are as can't get hold of them, and me?........ well I'm interesting......

......Can I really write this on my blog??? No I don't think so. Lets just say that I have met a gentleman and its good but some what complicated, is the best way of putting it.

My head is in a spin about it, but no doubt it will settle over time and the thing that scares me the most is other people's reactions. So for now its all a bit secretive for the time being but I've got my whole life ahead of me so I'm in no rush about things...does that sound strange? Probably. I have no idea what I'm going on about...ha ha!

Anyway going on the cross trainer now,

Write again soon,

The Vickster
xxx

No comments: