Sunday 12 October 2008

...........

This will be an interesting blog.......not! I don't really have anything to tell you! Well strictly that's not true but there is nothing that I can tell you.

I have noticed that my trouser's don't fit any more and in the past few days have noticed that I can't eat as much as I used to.....portion control is finally in control!

Cross trainer must be doing some good then?...........wouldn't have any thing to do with the fact that for 3 out of the past 4 weeks I have lost my appetite!

Church today is in the Anglican Cathedral, which I am so looking forward to, man I love my church so much, don't even get me started on how much I love Liverpool!!!!

Today could potentially be a landmark day, and if it is then in march 2011 I will be able to tell you. Until then guys you're just going to have to wait! Don't I just do your head in when I say cryptic things like that???

It's been a month since I went home and I am starting to miss it now, which is slightly unusual, but it maybe that I haven't spoken to anyone from back home, apart from my Dad, for ages.

Wel off out with wonderful Aunt and Uncle for Sunday Lunch!

Speak soon,

The Vickster
xxx

No comments: