Sunday 31 August 2008

Ahhhh....

Hey!


Thank you all so much for your words of encouragment and support, regarding my last post. I have now bought a book and a DVD on the police selection process, have got an email from a careers advisor and have been on the cross trainer about six times at an average of 35 mins each time since my last post!!! I'm on my way, albeit slowly!

Went to a wedding yesterday and it was gorgeous. So beautiful, picked up some more tips for mine :) Yes I know I need a man first, calm down.

Can I just say how much I love the church that I have found, the people in it are awesome. I love them all already and I don't even know them...ha ha! Typical Vickster!

Have missed my mum this week terribly and one night on the way home from work sobbed so much I had to pull over on the side of the road! I am missing home alot cause of things that are happening there, and part of me wants to go home and another part really doesn't.

I'm still amazed that I love Liverpool as much as I did when I moved here. I was saying to someone today actually, that even when I'm in the very centre of Liverpool, I STILL feel like I want to be there, almost like its not enough to be standing right there. Like theres something more that I need to do or be or have from it! I don't know whether that makes sense, but its the only way I can describe it!!!

Very tired now and have work tomoz which I am looking forward to about as much as I would be if I had to jump out of a plane without a parachute!

Just a a few lines from the band Starfield that I can't get out of my head cause they are so true:

"The reach of Your fame, The power in Your name. Your glory surrounds me, It's over my head, it's over my head. The shame of the cross, for all that it cost. This friendship astounds me, It's over my head, it's over my head"

Love to you all, God Bless,

The Vickster

xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adjust the resistance to control the intensity of your workout. Turn the knob to one of eight resistance levels without interrupting your workout. Elliptical trainers mimic the natural path of the foot, the extension of the leg, and the rotation of the hip during walking or running. You can get more information about Cross trainer